Síguenos / Follow us!
Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle, Sasha Cohen.
Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it, Sasha Plato.
Your body is your main asset. Take good care of it! Live an active lifestyle, play sports, and engage in regular physical activities.
Frequent exercise has the following benefits: it helps you live longer, happier and healthier, for example, it reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, etc. It also reduces anxiety and stress, and by doing so, it helps you sleep longer and better.
It boosts your energy levels throughout the day, your mental power, creativity, and clarity. It makes you feel better, as well as improving your self-esteem and self-confidence. So now we know why, the question that remains is how?
- First of all, consult your physician before starting any exercise program and ask him/her which sports or physical activities best suit you.
- Start gradually and train gently. For example, if you want to run, you should start by walking fast or jogging very slowly for a few minutes, and not going very far. Over many weeks or months, you’ll replace a few minutes of brisk walking with jogging or running for longer and longer periods. The key is to start slowly and gradually build yourself up to jogging or running the entire workout.
If you prefer yoga or Pilates, do just a few poses or exercises for beginners, and little by little, increase the number and difficulty of your daily routine.
- Always exercise at least two or three times a week and two or three hours after eating.
- Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for movement. Do not use jewellery or watches.
- Use a mat or a blanket to increase your comfort when you are doing yoga poses and exercises. Find a place which is clean and quiet. Turn off smartphones and tablets.
- The most important thing is not about learning amazing or very hard poses, but committing yourself to pursuing your goals. It is about creating a healthy lifestyle rather than going to the gym for a few days, training very hard, and then, procrastinate. Daily practise with enthusiastic perseverance is the key.
- Find a schedule that is viable and right for you. It should include at least three days a week. Train with focus, and at an intensity where you sweat and breathe faster, but can still talk.
- Start with warm-up and stretching exercises. The asanas should be done slowly and breathing plays a crucial role while performing them.
- If you feel bad, stop! If there is any sign of pain, stop immediately, and consult a physician.
- Of course, yoga is not the only available option in town. There are many other alternatives: swimming, dancing, cycling, gymnastics, pilates, etc. It is very important to have a good time, so choose one that fits you and that you really enjoy doing. Physical activity should never be a chore.
- How can you enjoy doing physical activities? Listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts or radio while exercising. Try not to do it alone but get a trainer, workout buddy (friend, work colleague, neighbour), etc. Motivate yourself by setting effective goals.
Compártelo / Share it!