We are not satisfied with the reality in which we live. Consequently, we want to be part of the people who change the world for the better, a more human, fraternal, and united world. We want to empower individuals and communities by equipping them with the knowledge, attitudes, values, and skills they need to enjoy and exercise their rights, to succeed and develop a healthy lifestyle, to live a meaningful and purposeful life, and to respect and defend the rights of all human beings.
We want to be a non-profit association or N.G.O., but we are still a work in progress. We are seeking volunteers and we need your support to carry out our mission!
OUR WORKING PRINCIPLES:
We want to inform and raise awareness about the serious social problems that we are facing, as well as, encourage civic and social participation. We have no religious, political or governmental affiliation.
We focus on the main issues and problems that affect us all as individuals and as a society and aim to provide possible ideas and solutions. Besides, we try, as much as possible, to be rigorous and maintain political, religious, and ideological neutrality. The “Te Amo Padre” section (Spanish version) is, likely, the only exception.
OUR GOALS: What is our point?
Free resources to help your child and your entire family succeed, develop a healthy lifestyle, and have fun.
Inform, raise awareness about social problems and encourage civil and social participation.
- We want to make the reading experience fun for your child and your entire family.
- We offer a great self-help guide for a long, happy, and healthy lifestyle.
- We provide articles about educational and useful webpages and applications.
- Besides, we take humour very seriously and hope you have a good laugh with us
- We try to raise awareness about social issues, such as hunger, deforestation, water scarcity, economic depression, etc.
- We also want to encourage fundraising. More specifically, we support brac, Médecins Sans Frontières or International Committee of the Red Cross.
- We offer talks, lectures, seminars, study sessions, workshops, etc. completely free of charge.
Our core values are:
- We believe in resolving conflicts through respect, dialogue, and understanding.
- We, the people, have equal rights and liberties without any distinction of race, nationality, gender, age, etc. It is important to emphasise the undeniable dignity of each and every single person.
- We are committed to empowering all individuals and communities, as well as respecting their freedom of choice. Our content is all available online, completely free of charge, in our website.
- We are humble and we understand our need for support from individuals, volunteers, NGOs, associations, companies, etc. to carry out our mission.
- We believe that a fundamental part of our work is accountability and transparency in our sources of income and administration of resources.
- We promote a culture of peace and solidarity as they are fundamental human values. Peace requires an absolute respect of life, understanding and reconciliation, building bridges between seemingly irreconcilable parties and, ultimately, it leads to fraternity. Solidarity implies understanding the pain and sufferings of others (empathy), as well as, identifying with those who suffer and need the most.
Who are we?
We are people who want to change the world. We hope to continue to do our bit and make a difference in helping make the world a better, more sustainable, prosperous, and fairer place.