Please support us via Patreon, https://www.patreon.com/anawim.
We are not satisfied with the reality in which we live. Consequently, we want to be part of the people who struggle to change the world in a more human, fraternal and united way. We want to empower individuals and communities by equipping them with the knowledge, attitudes, values and skills they need to enjoy and exercise their rights, to succeed and develop a healthy lifestyle as one single family, as well as, to respect and defend the rights of others.
We want to be a non-profit association or N.G.O., but we are still a work in progress. We are seeking volunteers and support to carry out our mission.
OUR WORKING PRINCIPLES:
Try to inform and raise awareness about the serious social problems that we face, as well as, encourage civic and social participation. We have no religious, political or governmental affiliation.
We focus on the main issues and problems that affect us all as individuals and as a society and aim to provide possible ideas and solutions. However, we try as much as possible, to be rigorous and maintain a political, religious and cultural detachment. The “Te Amo Padre” section (Spanish version) is the only one that relates to the Christian faith.
OUR GOALS: What is our point?
Free resources to help your child and your entire family succeed, develop a healthy lifestyle, and have fun.
Inform, raise awareness about social problems and encourage civil and social participation, as well as fund development projects, such as brac.
- We help you make the reading experience fun for your child and your entire family.
- It offers a great self-help guide to a long, happy, and healthy lifestyle.
- It provides the very best list of free educational webpages and applications.
- It has the best humour on the entire web.
- We try to raise awareness about social issues, such as, global warming, deforestation, water scarcity, hunger, etc.
- We also want to encourage fund-raising. More specifically, make a donation by clicking brac, Médecins Sans Frontières or International Committee of the Red Cross and become a member of our community.
- We offer talks, lectures, seminars, study sessions, workshops, etc. completely free of charge. Accommodation and food services should be provided, as well, as transportation costs if it takes place outside Spain, Málaga.
Our core values are:
- Oppose violence. We believe in a peaceful manner of resolving conflicts based on respect and dialogue.
- We, the people, have equal rights and liberties without any distinction of race, nationality, gender, age, etc. It is important to emphasise the undeniable dignity of each and every single person.
- We are committed to empowering all individuals and communities, as well as respecting their freedom of choice. All resources that we are developing will be available online free of charge for individuals. We also provide free resources for NGOs or non-profit associations. To show all our sponsors and contributors our sincerest gratitude, they may be offered printed materials, as well as, merchandise and other related products.
- We need the support of individuals, volunteers, NGOs, associations, companies, etc. to carry out our mission.
- We believe that a fundamental part of our work is accountability and transparency in our sources of income and administration of resources.
- We promote a culture of peace and solidarity as they are fundamental human values. Peace requires an absolute respect of life, understanding and reconciliation, building bridges between seemingly irreconcilable parties and, ultimately, it leads to fraternity. Solidarity implies understanding the pain and sufferings of others (empathy), as well as, identifying with those who suffer and need the most.
Who are we?
We are people who want to change the world. We hope to continue to do our bit and make a difference in helping make the world a better, more sustainable, prosperous, and fairer place. We are social and religious activists.