Síguenos / Follow us!
Privacy is dead – get over it!Steve Rambam.
Identity theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the nation - especially in the suburbs, Melissa Bean
Security is a big concern for everyone. Some typical security attacks include:
- Phishing attack. This is an attempt to steal private information, such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details.
- Malware is short for "malicious software." Some examples are viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc. They are malicious and unwanted programs that are designed specifically to damage or disrupt computers, networks or mobile devices, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computers.
- Spam can be defined as electronic junk mail. It is an unsolicited email message from someone you don't know that invites you to view pornography, purchase products and services, etc.
- Identity theft is a crime in which someone steals your identity and gains access to your bank accounts, credit cards, etc.
- Spyware is a combination of the words "spy" and "software". They are programs designed to secretly monitor your activities and gather information about you and your online behavior without your knowledge or permission.
Compártelo / Share it!