Síguenos / Follow us!
In 2016, 39% of women and 39% of men aged 18 and over were overweight, 18% of children and adolescents aged 5-19 were overweight or obese, WHO.
You are what you eat. So don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.
Read our free e-books I Love Pizzas and A Pizza For Five to take a bite of this important topic.
The relationship between food and our performance is quite underestimated. However, what you eat and how you eat is very important for your overall performance. For example, it is always a good idea to avoid eating big meals before working or studying.
What’s the recipe?
- Our diet must be as varied and balanced as possible.
- Choose a diet rich in fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, blueberries, etc.), vegetables (broccoli, tomato, spinach, carrots, etc.), and cereals (bread, rice, pasta, etc.).
They provide you with the necessary nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fibre that your body needs.
In addition, they protect you from heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Reduce saturated fats (eggs, palm oil, butter, cheese), trans fats (processed foods, biscuits, cakes, chips, doughnuts, etc.), salt, and sugar intake!
- Drink two litres of water a day.
- Eat breakfast like a king, have lunch like a prince, and dine like a pauper. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you skip it, you’re depriving your body of the energy it needs. This affects concentration, mood, and body weight.
- Avoid alcohol, artificial sweeteners, processed meat, fried foods, fast foods, margarine, and fizzy drinks.
Compártelo / Share it!