Síguenos / Follow us!
I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that, Gillian Anderson.
Do you want to have a good and productive day?
Here are a handful of ideas, quotes, and websites to help you figure out what to do:
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things, Robert Brault.
Don’t just drag yourself out of bed every morning. Get alive and awaken your mind and body for the gift of a brand new day gift wrapped with sun light and air. Not just another ordinary day, it is the day of new opportunities, Phoebe Kites.
- “Have a good night. That way you wake up feeling fresh and energized. Sleep at least 8 hours a day,” wikiHow, Health, Emotional Health, How to have a good day.
- “Cultivate Laughter And Joy […] it’s important to do what you can to create the conditions that foster joy for you -whether it’s time with friends, indulging in a hobby, or doing whatever you find to have fun,” About.com, Health, Stress Management, How To Have A Good Day – And Every Day Can Be One!
- “Chat with loved ones. Engaging with the people you care about, be it in person or over the phone, can do wonders for your attitude,” Savvysugar Work-Life Balance, Self improvement, 10 Ways to make a good day more likely.
- Socialising and interacting with others as much as possible, improve the quality and depth of your relationships.
- “Eat the right foods. […] To have a good day, you need to give your body the proper fuel to keep it going,” eHow.com, Healthy Living, How to Have a Good Day.
- Live within your means. Cut your expenses in half. Then cut them again. Don’t let yourself be enslaved by debt. Lets go back to basic, for instance, do home cooking, stop playing online games, cancel your home phone service, reduce cable service to basic channel offering, etc.
- Live in the moment. “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it,” Groucho Marx.
- Control what you can control, and let go of the rest.
- “Let the gratefulness overflow into blessing all around you. Then it will really be a good day,” Gratefulness.
Smile at everyone, be kind, generous, and honest. Be a good person, always help others, and work hard.
Compártelo / Share it!