Síguenos / Follow us!
Web browsers are gateways to the Internet, so they play a key role in your browsing experience. They shape the way we experience the Internet. There are many web browsers in the market, which one should you use? Unfortunately, the answer is not straightforward.
Google Chrome supports themes and extensions
- Google Chrome is designed to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome is indeed fast and, of course, it is absolutely free of charge.
, so you can customize the appearance of your browser
(its look and feel) and expand its functions
. Some of the extensions you may be interested in are:
- Awesome Screenshot: Screen Video Recorder. "Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture!"
- Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads on the web, like YouTube video ads, flashy banner ads, Facebook ads and much more.
- Grammarly for Chrome. "From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself."
- LastPass. "It is an online password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure."
- Honey. It is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
- Betternet Unlimited Free VPN Proxy. A free VPN service.
- Save to Pocket. It is all about allowing you to save a variety of content (such as blogs, news, web pages and videos) to one place with the click of a button so that you can access it later.
- Mozilla Firefox is a free, open-source, and very popular web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It is is easy to use and fast.
- Brave is a security-focused web browser that blocks trackers and third-party cookies that monitor your activity by default.
- Vivaldi is fast, easy to use, and highly customizable. It is an ultra flexible browser for power users.
Compártelo / Share it!